Terms & Condition
Welcome to Odisha most efficient services of online movie ticket booking service website. We bring this online help desk for those people who want to reach our destination easily to use our services. As per your need, we provide perfect services to make your life easier. The terms and conditions is an agreement regulating our relationship with regard to the use of www.pjmovies.in for transaction by you, the user. You are advised to read this Agreement carefully. If you are not agreeable to any terms and conditions, you should not use the Services.
www.pjmovies.in is an initiative of P J Group. www.pjmovies.in may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on its web-sites. Your use of its web-sites constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications that www.pjmovies.in make.
www.pjmovies.in have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in its sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of its Services
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of its Services
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to its web-sites for any reason
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on its web-sites
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of its web-sites. You agree that www.pjmovies.in will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions
The following service policies are designed to ensure your understanding of the service process on www.pjmovies.in. If you have any questions about the information below, please contact us [email protected]
By submitting your registration form, you agree to accept the Terms and Conditions of Service.
www.pjmovies.in doesn’t charge any fee for membership. www.pjmovies.in reserves the right to subsequently charge a fee for the prepaid/postpaid services provided on the website and intimate user of the same by giving her a reasonable notice on our website and/or via email.
The “User” shall be at least 18 years of age or over to register and avail the services of the “Site”. Registration to the “Site” is void where prohibited. “User” represents and warrants that he/she has the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The “User” shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. The “Site” may terminate the registration of the “User”, and any content or information that “User” have posted on the “Site” and/or prohibit “User” from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site) for any reason including the reasons stated above, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 18 years of age.
The “User” shall agree to provide true, accurate and current information about him/her, as prompted by the registration form of the "Site". The “User” shall agree to maintain the security of his/her password and identification; maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information the “User” provides to the “Site”, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and shall be fully responsible for all use of account and for any actions that take place using the “User” account. The “User” acknowledges that registration does not guarantee continued or continuous service and also acknowledges that “Site” may terminate the registration at any point of time with or without notice. While registering, the user will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. The user is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the user to notify the “Site” immediately of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. “Site” will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the user as a result of unauthorized use of their password or account, either with or without their knowledge. “Site” reserves the right to delete any information and to refuse any and all future use, if it suspects that the information provided by the “User” is false and inaccurate.
Quality of Service:
www.pjmovies.in agrees to provide you prepaid products at the press of a button. Non-performance of a service (e.g. failure paying amount for movie ticket at payment Gateway end) has limited liability on www.pjmovies.in.
www.pjmovies.in is committed to investigate the cause of non-performance with all parties involved. However, no refunds will be made to your www.pjmovies.in balance unless it is clearly established that www.pjmovies.in was responsible.
All the prices stated on our website are in Indian Rupees (INR). Taxes and shipping and packaging charges as applicable will be added.
Restricted reuse of service:
You hereby acknowledge that you will not reproduce, sell, resell, duplicate, and copy any part of the service for any commercial purpose.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION:
The Site's name is the property of their respective holders. The trademarks and logos may not be used in any manner without the expressed approval of all or any content featured in the site. The logos, banners and the like are trademarks of the Site. Without Site's permission, the user agrees not to display or use these in any manner. Site respects the intellectual property of others. The Site expects the user to do the same. If the user believes that his/her intellectual property rights have been violated please inform Site authorities immediately and provide the following information: A description of the copyright that user or owner claim has been infringed. A description where the material is located on the site. Complete name, address, telephone number and email address of the owner of the copyrighted material. Signature, sent electronically or physically, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright. A statement by the user or owner that he/she firmly believes that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that all the given information are true and accurate and that he/she is the copyright owner or the one authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
ONLINE MOVIES/ EVENTS BOOKING:
Movie Ticket(s) once booked cannot be canceled or transferred to any other person or show timings or date or theater. Booking/Cancellation of movie ticket are subject to terms & condition of respected theater. Any kind of problem regarding any services, please mail on [email protected] Subject To Barbil, Odisha Jurisdiction. Rules & Regulations may change without prior intimation. All Rights Reserved to http://pjmvoies.in Ticket Booking will be on First-Call-First-Basis To book tickets sufficient amount should be maintained in your account. SMS will be sent for each booking, Deposit, New movie Alerts, Account Balance, Offers, Events etc., By using this system, the customer agrees to pay the service charge, and other taxes on each reservation made through this system. Tickets will be reserved based on availability. In the circumstances of any last minute change in the ticket price at the theater, the member agrees to pay the new ticket price and service charge without any complaints. Book Movie Ticket Services just sells tickets on behalf of Event organizers/Cinema Theaters and does not set the ticket prices or control the inventory or its availability.
- Tickets once purchased cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets purchased online are not eligible for discounts, schemes or promotions of any kind.
- To collect your tickets from the P J MOVIES Ticket Counter, it is mandatory to present the debit/credit card used by you to book tickets along with the booking confirmation (SMS/Computer printout).
- Online bookings on our site are carried out over a secure payment gateway.
- Please purchase tickets for children above the age of 3 years.
- To counter unforeseen delays, please collect your tickets half an hour before show time.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the cinema premises.
- A convenience fee per ticket is levied on all tickets booked online.
- Ticket holders are required to abide by the policies laid down by the P J MOVIES Management.
- Entry is allowed only for valid ticket holders.
- In case a ticket is lost or misplaced, a duplicate ticket cannot be issued.
- The holder of a physical ticket is deemed to be the owner of the ticket.
- Decision(s) taken by P J MOVIES shall be final and binding.
- Rights of admission reserved.
Cancellation of Order:
During processing of your order or delivery, if the order placed doesn’t not fulfill these Terms and Conditions of Service, www.pjmovies.in reserves the right to cancel the order. You will be notified about the action.
Please check the censor warning before buying the tickets. Children below the age of 18 will not be allowed entry for an? A? Rated movie. Also please check for any additional ratings/entry restrictions that may be applicable for events/movies from time to time.
If you do not receive a confirmation Message form www.pjmovies.in after doing transaction, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the process. www.pjmovies.in will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation. By Registering you agree to the Terms & Conditions of the services of www.pjmovies.in.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details. www.pjmovies.in prohibits exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. All sales of Movie Ticket are final and there will be no refund or exchange permitted. However, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on the Site, and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a Movie Ticket has not delivered within 1 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email on [email protected] or putting us a message on the Customer Care page. In such a scenario you will be entitled to a full refund. We request you to include in the email the following details - the mobile number, Transaction date and Order Number, Show Name, Time. www.pjmovies.in shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of Movie Ticket then you will be refunded the money.
Delivery of Order:
www.pjmovies.in is committed to deliver your order within the specified time period. In case of delays in delivery due to unforeseeable and unavoidable reasons, www.pjmovies.in shall not be held responsible www.pjmovies.in is not responsible for delivery at wrong address (es) if the address specified at the time of ordering is incorrect.
Credit card payment:
www.pjmovies.in agrees that it will not store any credit card information in our database without your permission. www.pjmovies.in shall not be held responsible for any issues arising out of payment gateway dysfunction. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Merchant Products & Services:
www.pjmovies.in Wallet is strictly a semi-closed prepaid instrument, under RBI regulated Payment and Settlement System Act 2007, and linked to your registered Mobile Number. The value in the wallet can be used by you for purchase of good/or services from any merchant associated/registered with the www.pjmovies.in. Your correspondence or related activities with third parties, including payment transactions and goods-delivery transactions, are solely between you and that third party. You agree that www.pjmovies.in will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
General Terms for use of PJ Movies Wallet:
- www.pjmovies.in Wallet is an initiative of P J Group. These terms and conditions as well as any amendments thereof are part of a contract between you and P J Group and govern the use of www.pjmovies.in Wallet.
- Any duplication/cloning of a www.pjmovies.in Wallet account will be subject to cancellation and necessary legal action, if required by www.pjmovies.in. www.pjmovies.in Wallet is a semi-closed wallet and in no case any amount will be refunded to any Customer for any reason whatsoever. www.pjmovies.in Wallet is not subject to redemption or renewal.
- www.pjmovies.in shall not be liable/responsible for any defect in the product/merchandise/goods or services availed through the www.pjmovies.in Wallet.
- www.pjmovies.in does not warranty against any damage or defect for the above mentioned transactions.
- www.pjmovies.in Products/Services for select content are handset dependent. www.pjmovies.in is not responsible in any manner whatsoever to provide Services to a Customer not using compatible handset.
- You understand and agree that password and other information with respect to your www.pjmovies.in account are confidential information. You agree to immediately change the password on receipt and to continue changing the password periodically (recommended every 15 days). You agree that www.pjmovies.in shall not be responsible if you share your password and other confidential information about your www.pjmovies.in account with any person or fail to abide by the advice given in this para about changing password periodically.
- You understand and agree that your www.pjmovies.in account is linked to your registered mobile number. Multiple www.pjmovies.in accounts created by a single user would be deemed as a fraudulent activity and www.pjmovies.in reserves the right to close such accounts without prior notice. www.pjmovies.in will not be held liable for unauthorized use of www.pjmovies.in on account of loss/theft/misplacement of Mobile number and/or SIM unless you have informed www.pjmovies.in customer care about such loss/theft/misplacement. It must be noted you shall continue to liable for any unauthorised use of your www.pjmovies.in account till you inform www.pjmovies.in Customer care about such loss/theft/misplacement and request for blocking your www.pjmovies.in account is executed. www.pjmovies.in shall not be responsible for any misuse of www.pjmovies.in.
- www.pjmovies.in reserves the right to amend or withdraw the www.pjmovies.in without any prior notice.
- All disputes with respect to use of www.pjmovies.in shall be subject to Badbill Jurisdiction only. All disputes pertaining to www.pjmovies.in will be resolved by www.pjmovies.in at its sole discretion. Decision of www.pjmovies.in in this regard shall be final and binding on.